Hills & Dales Accommodation CC - B&B and Self Catering
Activities at Hills & Dales
A Variety of experiences:
- Party groups sleeping over can arrange to book for paintball, which is played in front of Jabulani, our new Pary Venue.
- Guests can braai in our fully equipped lapa called ‘HLALA LAPHA’ which means ‘STAY HERE’. Hlala Lapha is fully equipped with a weber, along with cast iron gas braai equipment good for breakfast making. We have all braai utensils, crockery and cutlery set up for our guests convenience. It is equipped with a 50 inch flat screen TV with dedicated DSTV channels and two toilets at the back of the lapa. There is a bar fridge under the bar counter. Hlala Lapha is surrounded by trees, gardens, the splash and rim flow pools and also has a lovely, peaceful view. In the evenings the garden lighting can be turned on and the garden is illuminated with lighting up the trees.
- View The Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site Magaliesberg Map, which you will find in your accommodation, for an abundance of activities in the area i.e.
- Rhino and Lion Game Reserve
- Lion Park
- Horse riding
- Fishing, trout and other
- Wonder and Sterkfontein Caves
- Hartbeespoort dam and surrounds
- Walks on the 23 ha property
- Canoeing on the river but you will need to bring your own equipment, however, the Jukskei is not a clean river
- Rim flow pool