Fish Eagle Lodge
2 Bedrooms ensuite, situated in lovely gardens, overlooking the hills. Both rooms have queensize beds, one bedroom has a double shower and toilet and one bedroom has a big shower, bath and toilet. There is a fully stocked, open plan kitchen with dining area, lounge with fireplace and folding glass doors leading onto a big deck. On the deck there is a weber and a gas braai. The deck is lovely to sit on and enjoy a sundowner whilst listening to the guinea fowl and other bird or wildlife noises. Attractive, cosy and comfortable accommodation.
Pets by arrangement only with a cleaning fee.
- Access to the splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function, alternatively, The Wallow pool is situated behind the Fish Eagle Lodge at the top of the garden.
- Business partners or two friends wanting separate en-suite bedrooms
- Two couples who are friends and who want to have a weekend away and share accommodation
- Family or touring groups
- Pet friendly people
- The flats are serviced daily and the dishes washed – except on Public Holiday and Sundays.
- You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair drying in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg wash dry and fold.
- Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals.