Upstairs accommodation, the Starling has a spacious, enclosed verandah leading onto a deck overlooking a beautiful view of the river and hills. There are deck chairs and a weber to use on the deck for a braai where it is lovely to sit and have a sundowner or that early morning cup of coffee.
The Starling sleeps four people in two bedrooms but can sleep up to six people i.e. a spacious master bedroom with a king or two single beds, a spare room with two single beds or a king bed, and a bunkbed in the roomy lounge.
Additional beds can be added to the lounge if required. It has a dining room, which seats six, and a fully stocked kitchen. The garage is situated underneath the Starling and has a door leading into the Starling staircase up to the verandah.
This Unit is not pet friendly.
- Access to the splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function. The Wallow swimming pool is available for guests to use at all times and is situated at the top of the garden.
- Groups of ladies up to six
- Family or touring groups
- The flats are serviced daily and the dishes washed – except on Public Holiday and Sundays. You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair drying in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg wash dry fold
- Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals.