Hills and Dales Accommodation
A Hidden Gem
Country and Homestyle Venue
In Lanseria, Gauteng
Tranquil Scenic views
Situated on 23 hectares of rolling countryside in the tourism supply zone for the World Heritage Site, The Cradle of Humankind, Hills and Dales Accommodation is a relaxed, country and home style venue.
Our mission is, to cater for each individual guests requirements from peaceful getaways for couples and families, to school reunions, farmers groups, golf tours, 21st and other birthday parties, team building events, relaxed business meetings and paintball in the natural terrain.
Boasting beautiful gardens, lovely scenery and ambiance as well as abounding birdlife, the property is situated adjacent to the Lanseria Airport providing a peaceful getaway 40 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the environs of Johannesburg and Sandton.
Viewing by appointment only! Tuesday to Friday between 09H00 and 16H00 and on Saturday between 08H00 and 12H00
What do you get out of our services?
- Reception availability from 07H00 to 16H30
- Units are serviced daily except on a Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Small piles of wood are supplied for each Unit.
- Catering is provided on request. We do not operate a restaurant or hotel kitchen so we need to plan ahead. We do not provide last minute orders.
- Laundry service is provided from Monday to Friday.
- Lanseria Airport Shuttle.
What facilities do we have?
- 9 self-catering units with braai areas, Wifi and DSTV
- 2 Event Venues
- 3 swimming pools
- Amazing scenery and river views
- Beautiful gardens with rolling lawns and scenic landscape
- Wonderful birdlife for birders
- Walks but no directional paths yet
- We stock convenience items i.e. drinks, bottled water, chips, box milk and the like
- Solar system that offers lights, TV and Wifi should there be load shedding
What to do
- Hills and Dales Accommodation offers a slow and peaceful retreat despite holding events. Guests can relax, braai, swim and go for walks.
- We are located in the Cradle of Humankind Tourism zone that teams with all sorts of activities from historical and cultural activities to eating out, other fun events and shopping.
My partner and I had the most amazing peaceful and tranquil weekend ever. Hills & Dales is definitely the place to be when peace and relaxation is needed. The place is clean, the staff is friendly and well communicating. We are definitely coming back.
Great tranquil breakaway
From the booking to the completion of our stay the owners, staff and premises, atmosphere were awesome! Lovely, tranquil and serene. It was a quiet weekend breakaway we needed, and that is exactly what we got.
Like being at home
I enjoyed my stay so much! Everybody was so friendly, helpful and I always got informed about all changes. The whole farm is like a park and you always find a silent place just for yourself! This location is just next to a famous golf course, designed by Gary Player! A must play and see for every golfer! Thanks for the great holiday!
The place was amazing
The place was amazing. Staff and owners were very friendly and the food was very nice. If you want to break away to total peace and quiet then this is the place to go. We were looking to get away from the hustle and bustle from the city and this is what we found here.