Hills and Dales Accommodation
A Hidden Gem
Country and Homestyle Venue
In Lanseria, Gauteng
Tranquil Scenic views
Situated on 23 hectares of rolling countryside in the tourism supply zone for the World Heritage Site, The Cradle of Humankind, Hills and Dales Accommodation is a relaxed, country and home style venue.
Our mission is, to cater for each individual guests requirements from peaceful getaways for couples and families, to school reunions, farmers groups, golf tours, 21st and other birthday parties, team building events, relaxed business meetings and paintball in the natural terrain.
Boasting beautiful gardens, lovely scenery and ambiance as well as abounding birdlife, the property is situated adjacent to the Lanseria Airport providing a peaceful getaway 40 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the environs of Johannesburg and Sandton.
Viewing by appointment only! Tuesday to Friday between 09H00 and 16H00 and on Saturday between 08H00 and 12H00
What do you get out of our services?
- Reception availability from 07H00 to 16H30
- Units are serviced daily except on a Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Small piles of wood are supplied for each Unit.
- Catering is provided on request. We do not operate a restaurant or hotel kitchen so we need to plan ahead. We do not provide last minute orders.
- Laundry service is provided from Monday to Friday.
- Lanseria Airport Shuttle.
What facilities do we have?
- 9 self-catering units with braai areas, Wifi and DSTV
- 2 Event Venues
- 3 swimming pools
- Amazing scenery and river views
- Beautiful gardens with rolling lawns and scenic landscape
- Wonderful birdlife for birders
- Walks but no directional paths yet
- We stock convenience items i.e. drinks, bottled water, chips, box milk and the like
- Solar system that offers lights, TV and Wifi should there be load shedding
What to do
- Hills and Dales Accommodation offers a slow and peaceful retreat despite holding events. Guests can relax, braai, swim and go for walks.
- We are located in the Cradle of Humankind Tourism zone that teams with all sorts of activities from historical and cultural activities to eating out, other fun events and shopping.
Beautiful view of the Jukskei River, secure and place is clean. I was greeted with a warm smile, friendly personnel. I would dfinitely stay here again!
Baie aangenaam, pragtige akkommodasie, hulpbaardige gasheer (Tim) en gasvrou (Diane). Onse het in die pragtige, ruim ‘Fish Eagle Lodge’ gebly en het dit baie geniet. Alles was perfek. Met ons aankoms het Tim help aflaai en ‘n kaggel het gesellig gebrand. Da Vince (one jack russell) was welkom en het dit net so geniet. Hy kon vrylik rond beweeg en het vriende gemaak met Tim en Diane se hondjies.... Read More
Gerde de Jager
The place is stunning. Clean and safe! Also the view is amazing. Diane and her husband are really nice and kind people. Was a pleasure to be there!
Peace and tranquility! Beautiful river view, just what you need to quiet your mind and escape the city buzz. We enjoyed the morning airplane take offs with fresh coffee and AMAZING GINGER BISCUITS from the lounge window. Douglas was the perfect host assistant making sure we are comfy and at home