Hills and Dales Accommodation
A Hidden Gem
Country and Homestyle Venue
In Lanseria, Gauteng
Tranquil Scenic views
Situated on 23 hectares of rolling countryside in the tourism supply zone for the World Heritage Site, The Cradle of Humankind, Hills and Dales Accommodation is a relaxed, country and home style venue.
Our mission is, to cater for each individual guests requirements from peaceful getaways for couples and families, to school reunions, farmers groups, golf tours, 21st and other birthday parties, team building events, relaxed business meetings and paintball in the natural terrain.
Boasting beautiful gardens, lovely scenery and ambiance as well as abounding birdlife, the property is situated adjacent to the Lanseria Airport providing a peaceful getaway 40 minutes from the hustle and bustle of the environs of Johannesburg and Sandton.
Viewing by appointment only! Tuesday to Friday between 09H00 and 16H00 and on Saturday between 08H00 and 12H00
What do you get out of our services?
- Reception availability from 07H00 to 16H30
- Units are serviced daily except on a Sunday and Public Holidays.
- Small piles of wood are supplied for each Unit.
- Catering is provided on request. We do not operate a restaurant or hotel kitchen so we need to plan ahead. We do not provide last minute orders.
- Laundry service is provided from Monday to Friday.
- Lanseria Airport Shuttle.
What facilities do we have?
- 9 self-catering units with braai areas, Wifi and DSTV
- 2 Event Venues
- 3 swimming pools
- Amazing scenery and river views
- Beautiful gardens with rolling lawns and scenic landscape
- Wonderful birdlife for birders
- Walks but no directional paths yet
- We stock convenience items i.e. drinks, bottled water, chips, box milk and the like
- Solar system that offers lights, TV and Wifi should there be load shedding
What to do
- Hills and Dales Accommodation offers a slow and peaceful retreat despite holding events. Guests can relax, braai, swim and go for walks.
- We are located in the Cradle of Humankind Tourism zone that teams with all sorts of activities from historical and cultural activities to eating out, other fun events and shopping.
Diane’s place has an amazing view that beckons tranquility, and provides a breather from the busy city life.
Lovely, relaxing stay. My doggies had a great time running around in the beautiful garden while we enjoyed the view
Super clean with everything you need. Beautiful gardens. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
Beautiful view of the juskei River, secure and place is clean. I was greeted with a warm smile, friendly personell. I would definitely stay here again !