Downstairs accommodation, the Dabchick sleeps a couple or single with a queen size bed – one-bedroom en-suite shower and toilet. The Dabchick has a covered verandah overlooking the river and comes with a weber and a brazier if you want to have a braai on the grass outside the Dabchick, or, sit around a brazier in the evening. Bedroom has a bay window overlooking the view.
Pets by arrangement only, with a cleaning fee.
- Access to the Hlala Lapha splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function
- The Wallow pool is always available to guests and situated in the top corner of the garden
- Couples or a single person
- Guests who want to bring small pets
- Business people
- The Apartment is serviced daily and the dishes washed, except on Public Holiday and Sundays. You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair dryer in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg wash dry fold.
- Catering – menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should a guest wish to order meals.