Upstairs accommodation, the Hadeda has a verandah overlooking a beautiful view of the river and hills, where it is lovely to sit and have a sundowner or braai. There is a weber and camp chairs for the verandah.
The Hadeda can sleep four people in two bedrooms but it can sleep an additional two people if necessary i.e. one bedroom with a king or two single beds and one bedroom with a king or two single beds and two children can sleep in the alcove bunkbeds in this room. There is also an additional bed in the lounge.
The garage is situated underneath the Hadeda and leads into the Hadeda Staircase up to the lounge.
This Unit is not pet friendly.
- Access to the splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function. The Wallow swimming pool is available for guests to use at all times and is situated at the top of the garden.
- Groups of ladies of up to six
- Family or touring groups
- The flats are serviced daily and the dishes washed – except on Public Holiday and Sundays. You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair drying in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg wash dry fold
- Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals.