Downstairs accommodation, the Swallow, sleeps a couple or single. The Swallow has a queensize bed – one bedroom en suite shower and toilet. The Swallow has a patio overlooking the river and comes with a weber and brazier if you want to have a braai on the patio or sit around a brazier in the evening. The Bedroom has a bay window overlooking the river and hills. Accommodation is cosy, attractive and comfortable.
Pets by arrangement with a cleaning fee.
- Access to the Hlala Lapha splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function
- The Wallow pool is always available to guests and situated in the top corner of the garden
- Couples or a single person
- Guests who want to bring small pets
- Business people
- The Apartment is serviced daily and the dishes washed, except on Public Holiday and Sundays. You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board and a hair dryer in your unit should you need to use them.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg wash dry fold
- Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals.