Guinea Fowl Rooms (4 units)
Single or king bed, fully stocked kitchenette (fridge, microwave, electric frying pan, braai / brazier – no stove or hot plates inside), sliding glass door leading onto verandah with bench & table, steps down to small garden patio with braai/brazier. The braai/brazier is portable should you wish to braai next to the pool area or use it as a brazier to sit around in the evening. These rooms overlook a lovely view through the trees and over the rolling lawns of the garden. Ground level deck chairs and pool towels are in the Unit cupboard should you wish to sit next to the pool under the trees. These units are not suitable for cooking inside, so cater accordingly i.e. braai or cold meals.
- Access to the Hlala Lapha splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function.
- The Wallow swimming pool is situated opposite the Unit in the top corner of the garden and is always available to guests.
- Up to four couples in a group who want to have their own accommodation but be close to each other
- Business people
- The rooms are serviced daily, except on Public Holidays and Sundays.
- You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board in your unit, as well as two ground deck chairs and swimming pool towels.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg for wash dry and fold.
- Parking outside the unit or, if available, under the shade cloth.
- Catering – Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals. We do not cater for last minute meals.