Guinea Fowl Rooms (4 units)
Double rooms with either single or king bed, ensuite shower & toilet, fully stocked kitchenette (microwave, electric frying pan, braai and weber – no stove), sliding glass door leading onto verandah with bench & table, steps down to small garden patio with braai/brazier.
- Access to the Hlala Lapha splash and swimming pool when it has not been exclusively booked for a function.
- The Wallow swimming pool is situated opposite the Unit in the top corner of the garden and is always available to guests.
- Up to four couples in a group who want to have their own accommodation but be close to each other
- Business people
- The rooms are serviced daily, except on Public Holidays and Sundays.
- You will find bin bags, broom, iron & ironing board in your unit, as well as two ground deck chairs and swimming pool towels.
- Laundry is available at a charge of R40 per kg for wash dry and fold.
- Parking outside the unit or, if available, under the shade cloth.
- Catering – Menus are available in each unit, however, we need to be notified a couple of days prior to arrival should you wish to order meals.